2 cups crumbled corn bread
1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce, divided
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
1. In a large bowl, combine the corn bread, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce and salt. Crumble beef over mixture; mix well.
2. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on a greased 15” x10” baking sheet.
3. Bake at 350º F for 18-22 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
4. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat tomato sauce and remaining enchilada sauce.
5. Drain meatballs; place in a serving dish. Top with sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Serve with toothpicks.
Yield: 3-4 dozen meatballs