1 lb. beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
1/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce, divided
1/4 cup Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce
1 teaspoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
1. Heat grill to medium-high heat and soak 8 skewers in water.
2. Toss meat with 2 tablespoons steak sauce; let stand 10 minutes.
3. Combine remaining steak sauce, barbecue sauce and mustard.
4. Thread meat onto 8 skewers.
5. Grill approximately 6-10 minutes, or until meat is done, turning often and brushing occasionally with sauce mixture.
Yield: 4 servings