1 pound white candy coating coarsely chopped
2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, repeat with chocolate chips.
3. Stir peanut butter into candy coating.
4. Thinly spread peanut butter mixture onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. (I used a Silpat sheet instead of waxed paper.)
5. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips. Cut through mixture with a knife to swirl the chocolate.
6. Chill until firm.
7. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Yield: 2 1/2 pounds
Contributor’s note: This is a very quick and easy recipe. You can also easily cut the recipe in half without affecting the results.