1 tablespoon seasoned salt
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon ground paprika
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
4 pork chops 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick (bone-in is recommended)
1. In a small bowl, combine all seasonings.
2. In a shallow bowl or baking pan, combine the liquids.
3. Wash pork chops and pat dry. Dip each chop in the liquid mixture; then sprinkle the wet chops on both sides with the seasoned mixture. Massage the mixture into the meat; allow to stand for 30 minutes to an hour.
4. Preheat outdoor grill and lightly oil the grate.
5. Sear the chops on both sides over high heat. Lower the temperature and grill the chops over indirect heat until no longer pink inside, about 12 minutes per side. An instant thermometer should read 145º F.
6. Remove chops, cover with foil and allow them to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Yield: 4 servings