1 lb. ground beef
1 envelope taco seasoning mix
2 (8 oz.) cans crescent rolls
1 (16 oz.) can refried beans
2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican blend
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup sliced black olives
4 green onions, chopped
1. Heat oven to 375º F.
2. Brown ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning to the ground beef according to the package directions.
3. Unroll crescent rolls into rectangles. Place in ungreased 11.5 inch x 16.5 inch sheet pan. Press dough over the bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
4. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or just until golden brown.
5. Microwave beans in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute. Carefully spread beans over warm crust, creating a thin layer.
6. Top with cooked beef mixture; sprinkle with cheese followed by tomatoes, olives and green onion.
7. Return pizza to the oven for 3 – 6 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Contributor’s note: serve with sour cream and salsa on the side, if desired.
Yield: 12 servings or 48 appetizers