Perfect for the Superbowl this weekend or any celebration!
1/4 cup olive oil
Sea Salt, Fresh ground pepper, your favorite seasoning salt
Sour Cream Sauce:
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup milk
1 cup (or as much as you like) Shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup real bacon bits
1/4 cup green onions
- Cut potatoes into “steak french fries” size
- Place on foiled baking sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil and lightly toss with tongs
- Sprinkle salts and pepper over the potatoes
- Bake at 400 for 40 minutes or until fork tender
- In separate bowl mix: sour cream, ranch dressing and milk
- On a separate platter smooth out 3/4 of the sour cream sauce
- Place hot potatoes on sour cream sauce
- Drizzle remaining sour cream sauce on potatoes
- Sprinkle toppings
- Place under broiler for a few seconds to re-melt cheese
Enjoy, it’s going to be messy and delicious!
This recipe is easy to alter- don’t be afraid to. The above measurements will just get you started.