5 baking apples, peeled and thinly sliced
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 cup oatmeal
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoon apple juice (or water)
1. In a sealable plastic bag, mix the apples, flour, white and brown sugars and cinnamon. Shake until apples are well coated.
2. Pour mixture into a greased 9” x 9” baking dish.
3. In a medium sized bowl, place the oats, butter, peanut butter and brown sugar. Using a fork and/or your hands, combine until the mixture appears crumbly.
4. Spread the crumbly mixture over the apples.
5. Pour apple juice over the crumbs.
6. Bake at 350º F for 40 minutes.
Yield: 8 servingsPeanut Butter Apple Crumble recipe from inspiredbyfamilymag.com and photos by Lois Linke, Nebraska Farm Bureau member.