1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup milk
1 tablespoon oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup boiling water
Vanilla ice cream
1. Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar and baking powder. Add milk, oil and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
2. Stir in peanut butter. Pour into crockpot.
3. Mix together 1/2 cup sugar and cocoa powder. Gradually stir in boiling water.
4. Pour cocoa mixture over batter in crockpot. Do not stir.
5. Cover and cook on high 2-3 hours, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Serve warm with ice cream.
Note: This recipe works best in the original 3-quart crockpot.
Yield: 6 servings