1. Preheat the oven to 450º F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the baking mix and cinnamon.
3. Combine the sweet potatoes and milk and add to the dry ingredients. Stir until well mixed.
4. Roll the dough out on a floured surface to 3/4-1 inch thickness. Cut with a 2-inch biscuit cutter (this is a smaller-than-standard size) and place on a nonstick baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 18 biscuits
Serving Size: 1 biscuit
3 g fat
18 g carbohydrates
269 mg sodium
Recipe from American Diabetes Association and photo by Lois Linke.