4 cups quartered fresh strawberries or frozen unsweetened strawberries
1/2 cup sugar
1 package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
1 carton (8ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
1. In a food processor or blender, combine strawberries and sugar. Process until smooth.
2. Strain and discard seeds.
3. Return strawberry mixture to the food processor or blender. Add pudding mix; cover and process until smooth.
4. Transfer mixture to a large bowl; fold in whipped topping.
5. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving.
Yield: 8 servings, 1/2 cup each
3 g fat
148 mg sodium
27 g carbohydrate
Recipe from Light & Tasty magazine and photo by Lois Linke.