2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
1/2 teaspoon dill weed
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
5 (10 inch) flour tortillas
1. Add all ingredients except tortillas to a large bowl.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat mixture on low until creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Divide mixture between tortillas and spread evenly.
4. Tightly roll tortillas and wrap in plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
5. When ready to serve or pack in a lunch box, cut off ends and cut each tortilla into 10 slices.
Note: These pinwheels can be frozen. Place slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in freezer until frozen. Transfer to a freezer safe container or freezer bag. To thaw, place desired amount of pinwheels on the counter for about 30 minutes before serving. Frozen pinwheels can be packed in a lunch box and will be thawed by lunch time.
Yield: 50 pinwheels
Recipe courtesy of motherthyme.com