1 cup butter, melted
1 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 (8 ounce) package toffee bits
1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1 cup toasted chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray a 9″x13″ baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Add to butter mixture. stirring to combine.
4. Stir in toffee bits, coconut and pecans.
5. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 1 hour before cutting. Store in airtight container for up to a week.
Note: These blondies can be made in advance and frozen for up to a month.
Yield: 1-2 dozen blondies, depending on how big you choose to cut them.