2 pounds ground beef
1/2 cup dried onions
1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
6 slices American cheese
1 dozen slider buns or dinner rolls
24-40 dill pickle slices
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a 9×13 inch baking dish, spread onions evenly.
3. Place the ground beef in the dish, pressing evenly into once large patty.
4. Sprinkle seasoning salt evenly over meat.
5. Back for 20-30 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and, using paper towels, soak up extra grease off the top of the meat.
7. Place cheese slices across the top and bake 2-3 minutes more until melted.
8. Let stand 2 minutes and then cut into small squares to fir the size of your bun or roll.
9. Remove meat squares from the baking dish with a spatula, place on the buns and top each with 2 pickle slices.
Yield: 12-20 Sliders