8 ounces lasagna noodles
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cups chopped green pepper
3 tablespoons butter
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon basil
6 ounces slices mushrooms, drained
3 cups diced turkey or chicken
1 1/2 cups cream-style cottage cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook noodles until tender in a large amount of boiling salted water; drain and rinse in cold water.
2. Cook onion and green pepper in butter. Stir in soup, milk, mushrooms and basil to make a sauce.
3. Place half the pasta in a greased 9″x13″ baking dish. Cover with half of the following: sauce, cottage cheese, turkey/chicken, cheeses.
4. Repeat layers.
5. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
6. Allow to set 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Yield: 8 Servings