1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chopped chives
salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 cups mashed potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Generously butter 6 muffin tin cups
3. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the egg, then whisk in the sour cream. Add the cheese and chives. Mix to combine.
4. Taste the potatoes and season them with salt and pepper if needed. Add them to the egg mixture and mix well.
5. Spoon the potato mixture into the muffin tins, filling them just to the top or a little below.
6. Bake 25-35 minutes until they pull away from the sides of the cups and are golden brown all over.
7. Removed from the oven and let them cool 5 minutes in the pan. Turn them out onto a platter. Serve with sour cream.
Yield: Serves 6