2 large eggs
1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese
¼ cup cottage cheese
4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
1 (16 oz.) package frozen phyllo pastry, thawed
Unsalted butter, melted (approx. 1 cup)
1. Beat eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer for 1 minute; add cheeses and beat to combine.
2. Unfold phyllo and cover with a slightly damp towel as you work to prevent the pastry from drying out.
3. Place 1 phyllo sheet on a flat surface covered with wax paper; cut into 3 strips (12”x6” each).
4. Brush lengthwise half of each strip with butter; fold strips in half lengthwise, and brush with butter.
5. Place 1 teaspoon of the cheese mixture onto the base of each strip; fold right bottom corner over to form a triangle. Continue folding back and forth into a triangle, gently pressing corners together.
6. Place triangles, seam sides down, on ungreased baking sheets and brush with butter.
7. Repeat procedure with the remaining phyllo sheets, cheese mixture, and butter.
8. Bake at 375º for 15 minutes or until golden.
Yield: 4-5 Dozen