1 pkg. white cake mix
1 ¼ cups quick-cooking oatmeal, divided
½ cup softened margarine or butter, divided
½ cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 (21 oz.) can blueberry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 12-inch pizza pan or a 9”x13” pan.
2. In a large bowl add the cake mix, 1 cup oatmeal, and 6 tablespoons margarine or butter. Using a hand mixer at low speed, mix until crumbly.
3. Reserve 1 cup crumbs for the topping.
4. To the remaining crumbs blend in the egg. Press into the prepared pan.
5. Bake this crust at 350º for 12 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, to the reserved crumbs, add the remaining ¼ cup oatmeal, 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, nuts, sugar, and cinnamon; beat until well mixed.
7. Remove the crust from the oven and spread it with the pie filling. Sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
8. Return the pizza to the oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until the crumbs are light golden brown. Cool completely.
9. Cut in wedges or squares.
Yield: 8-12 Servings