1 pineapple cake mix
1 cup sour cream
½ cup oil
1 (4-serving) coconut cream instant pudding
1 teaspoon coconut extract
1 cup white chocolate baking chips
1 cup powdered sugar
1-2 tablespoon milk
¼ teaspoon vanilla or coconut extract
toasted coconut for garnish (optional)
1. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the cake mix.
2. In a large bowl using an electric mixer, combine all ingredients except the baking chips. Mix for 3 minutes.
3. Toss the 1 tablespoon of cake mix with the baking chips. Add the chips to the batter and stir by hand.
4. Pour batter into a well-greased and floured Bundt or tube pan.
5. Bake at 350º for about 50-60 minutes. You may need to cover the top of the cake with foil the last 15 minutes to avoid over-browning.
6. Cool for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and finish cooling the cake on a rack.
7. (Optional) Combine glaze ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over the top of the cake. Garnish with coconut.
Yield: Approximately 16-20 Servings