1 package instant chocolate pudding
1 ½ cups cold milk
1 8-ounce container thawed whipped topping
2 cups mini marshmallows
9 rectangular graham crackers, broken into 18 squares
1. In a medium bowl, whisk pudding and milk. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows.
3. Line the bottom of an 8”x8” baking dish with 9 graham cracker squares.
4. Pour the pudding mixture on top of the crackers.
5. Top the mixture with remaining graham crackers, and press slightly to form a firm bond.
6. Cover dish with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, approximately 6-8 hours.
7. Cut into individual squares and wrap each separately. Return to freezer until ready to serve.
Yield: 9 Servings