1 cup graham cracker crumbs
¼ cup melted butter
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 package (about 40) regular-sized marshmallows
¾ cup milk
Two 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened
One 8-oz. tub whipped topping
1. In a small bowl, combine the crust ingredients. Press into a buttered 9 or 10-inch spring-form pan. Chill at least 15 minutes before filling.
2. On the stove, in a medium saucepan, melt the marshmallows and milk together over medium-low heat. This takes supervision, intermittent stirring, and about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
3. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until it is light and fluffy.
4. Add the cooled marshmallow mixture to the cream cheese and beat to combine.
5. Fold in the whipped topping until thoroughly combined.
6. Pour this mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust.
7. Refrigerate to set.
8. To serve, garnish with fruit, chocolate syrup, nuts, etc.