2 chicken breasts, seasoned, grilled, cooled, and cut into ½ inch pieces
6 slices bacon, cooked until crispy
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 cloves garlic, chopped
¼ cup finely diced onion
2 tablespoons flour
¼ cup chicken broth
¾ cup milk
Salt and pepper or creole seasoning
½ teaspoon dried basil
4 oz. shredded Colby jack cheese
4 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450º.
2. In skillet, melt butter and oil. Add garlic and onion. Cook for about 2 minutes. Add flour and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Slowly add broth and milk; add seasonings and basil to taste; stir and cook for 2 more minutes over medium heat until mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat.
4. Spread the pizza dough onto a 12-inch pizza pan or stone. Prick with a fork all over the dough surface.
5. Spread white sauce over the dough.
6. Top with chicken, bacon, shredded colby jack cheese and mozzarella.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Yeild: 6-8 Slices