2 cups sweet corn from the cob (cooked)
1 bell pepper, diced (any color)
3 jalapeno peppers, seeded & finely diced
12 grape tomatoes, cut into eighths
1 4-oz. can chopped green chilies
1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
2 green onions, sliced, or ¼ cup finely chopped onion
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or flat-leafed parsley
¼ cup sour cream
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon lime juice
1. In medium bowl, combine vegetables, cheese, and cilantro/parsley.
2. In small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, and lime juice.
3. Pour sour cream mixture over veggies and stir to combine.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Serve with tortilla chips.
Yield: Approx. 4 Cups