¼ cup milk
salt and pepper
¼ cup each of “add-ins” such as peppers, green onions, mushrooms, zucchini, your favorite breakfast meat
2 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Spray 12-cup muffin tin generously with cooking spray.
2. Crack eggs into large liquid measuring cup (one that has a pouring lip). Add milk, salt, and pepper and beat vigorously.
3. Divide “add-ins” among the 12 muffin cups.
4. Pour egg mixture over “add-ins”.
5. Sprinkle cheese over each omelet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Run a knife around each cup to loosen the omelet. Serve immediately.
8. Omelets may be frozen for later use. Thaw in the microwave.