1 3.4 oz. box of instant vanilla pudding mix
1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, undrained
1 8 oz. container whipped topping, thawed
1 teaspoon rum extract
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
½ cup chopped nuts (your favorite)
- Optional—toast nuts before chopping. Allow to cool.
- Combine pudding mix and the entire can of crushed pineapple in a large bowl.
- Stir until completely combined.
- Fold in whipped topping, rum extract, marshmallows, coconut, and chopped nuts.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe source: momontimeout.com