½ teaspoon butter
12 oz. sweet potatoes, cooked and cooled
1 cup low-fat dairy milk
½ cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 teaspoons chopped pecans
• Preheat oven to 350º. Grease 4 or 5 oven-safe custard cups or ramekins with butter.
• In a blender, combine the sweet potatoes, milk, eggs, sugar, spices, and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
• Pour blended mixture evenly between prepared custard cups, about ¾ cup per dish.
• Sprinkle;e the top of each custard with about a teaspoon of chopped pecans.
• Place custards on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned, set in the center, and slightly puffed.
• Serve warm or chilled.
Yield: 4-5 servings