Heat cooking oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the sliced kielbasa and cook until it starts to crisp up on each side. Remove from the skillet onto a paper towel-lined plate. Drain the extra grease from the skillet.
Return the skillet to the stove. Add the onions and wine/broth, letting it bubble and loosen the brown bits from the bottom of the skillet. Add the thyme and stir until the liquid is almost evaporated.
Add the butter. Once it is melted, add the half and half and mustard. Bring it to a simmer and let it thicken a little before adding the Parmesan cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted and the mixture coats the back of a spoon.
Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and stir to coat the pasta.
To serve, either mix the kielbasa into the pasta or top each serving of pasta with some sausage
¼ cup milk
salt and pepper
¼ cup each of “add-ins” such as peppers, green onions, mushrooms, zucchini, your favorite breakfast meat
2 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Spray 12-cup muffin tin generously with cooking spray.
2. Crack eggs into large liquid measuring cup (one that has a pouring lip). Add milk, salt, and pepper and beat vigorously.
3. Divide “add-ins” among the 12 muffin cups.
4. Pour egg mixture over “add-ins”.
5. Sprinkle cheese over each omelet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Run a knife around each cup to loosen the omelet. Serve immediately.
8. Omelets may be frozen for later use. Thaw in the microwave.