1 Can Mexican Corn
1 Can Black Beans
I Can Chopped Tomatoes
4 Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breasts
1/2 Can of Chicken Broth
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Onion Powder
1 tsp. Cumin
Mozzarella Cheese (optional)
1. In crockpot mix Mexican corn, black beans and chopped tomatoes.
2. Top with skinless chicken breasts.
3. Add chicken broth, garlic powder, onion powder and cumin.
4. Cook on low 8 hours
5. Shred chicken before serving and mix well.
6. Place in tortilla.
6. Serve with salsa and mozzarella cheese. (optional)