4 slices bacon, diced
3 cans whole kernel corn, drained or 3 pt. frozen or fresh (blanched) corn
2 jalapenos, seeded and dices
1/2 cup sour cream
8 oz. Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
8 oz. cream cheese, cubed
2 tablespoons chopped chives
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
2. Place corn, jalapenos, sour cream and cheeses into a slow cooker; season with salt and pepper, to taster. Stir until well combined. Top with cubed cream cheese.
3. Cover and cook on low hear for 2 hours.
4. Uncover and stir until cream cheese is well combined. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
5. Serve immediately, garnish with bacon and chives.
Yield: 6 Servings
Recipe from damndelicious.net
Photo courtesy: Lois Linke