- 8 Ears of Corn (olive oil, salt, pepper)
- 2 Jalapeños – seeds & stems removed, finely chopped
- 1 Cup Chopped Cooked Bacon
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese – softened
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Salt/Pepper To Taste
- Preheat grill.
- Coat each ear of corn with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the ears on the grill and cover. Grill 15-20 minutes, rotating every 2-3 minutes. Remove from the grill and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- When the ears are cool enough to handle, cut the kernels off into a large bowl. Eight ears should yield about 6 cups of corn.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese with the sour cream. When blended, stir the creamy mixture into the corn.
- Add the chopped jalapenos, bacon pieces, and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or chill and serve later.
Yield: about 8 cups of salad