1. In a medium bowl, combine cake mix and yeast.
2. In the bowl of your mixer, combine the warm water and salt.
3. Add the cake mixture to the water.
4. Add oil and flour; mix all together. Knead either by hand or use the dough hook of the mixer. Form dough into a soft ball.
5. Return the dough to the bowl. Cover with a moist towel and let it rise for 1 hour or until double.
6. Grease two 9”x13” pans.
7. Knead the dough lightly again. Divide it into 24-30 pieces. Form each piece into a smooth ball and place half of the balls into each pan.
8. Cover the pan of rolls with a towel and let them rise until double, approximately 45 minutes-1 hour.
9. Bake at 375º for 15-20 minutes. Brush with melted butter when they come out of the oven.
10. NOTE: This dough can be made into 2 loaves. Bake loaves 30-35 minutes.
Yield: 24-30 rolls or 2 loaves