2 lbs lean corned beef brisket, all fat trimmed off
1 cup frozen pearl onions
2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
2 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into chunks
1 small head cabbage, cut into 6 wedges
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
2 bay leaves
1/8 tsp whole peppercorns
- In a 5-6 qt crock pot, place brisket, carrots, parsnips, pearl onions, parsley, bay leaves, peppercorns and 3 cups of water.
- Cover and cook on high 4 hours.
- Add cabbage, cook on high 1 hour 20 minutes more.
- Remove meat, slice and serve
– Recipe and photo from SkinnyTaste.com